Michigan’s First CoolSculpting Master
Allergan Medical Institute Faculty Trainer: Body Contouring
Kristen’s compassionate and enthusiastic approach to CoolSculpting stems from her emphasis on exceptional patient results. With 19 years’ experience in aesthetics and dermatology assisting, she specializes in cutting-edge CoolSculpting techniques utilizing the traditional Legacy and the newest CoolAdvantage applicators. Kristen was one of the first to receive advanced cryolipolysis training from CoolSculpting University in Pleasanton, California and Reston, Virginia. As a sole technician she is amongst the top CoolSculpting providers in the entire Midwest. Having performed over 10,000 treatments at The Spa MD, her clientele is primarily based on word-of-mouth referrals. Kristen’s successful approach has been recognized by Allergan, as she is also a trainer for CoolSculpting throughout the country.
Having experienced various CoolSculpting treatments and applicators personally, Kristen’s focus is to ensure that you are comfortable and knowledgeable before, during and after your treatment. Whether you are new to CoolSculpting or treating additional areas, rest assured Kristen will put your mind at ease during your entire CoolSculpting process.
Kristen’s passion for perfection is reflected through her work; she views each treatment as if it were her own with her detail-oriented approach. Her positive demeanor is a reflection of our office’s welcoming environment. Feel confident that you have chosen The Spa MD!
Joseph E. Mark, MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Joseph E. Mark’s Credentials
- Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, B.A.
- Queens College, Flushing, NY, M.A.
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center Brooklyn, NY, M.D.
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, MD, internship
- Kings County Hospital, Brooklyn, NY, general surgical residency
- Sinai Hospital of Detroit, Detroit, MI, general surgical residency
- Providence Hospital, Southfield, MI, plastic surgery residency
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Michigan Academy of Plastic Surgeons, former Secretary/Treasurer, President
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Oakland County Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Society of Cosmetic Chemists
- Major, U.S. Army, 82nd Airborne Division, Fort Bragg, NC, Assistant Division Surgeon
- Crittenton Hospital, Rochester, MI, Former Vice Chief of Surgery
- DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital