Thermage Rochester Hills, MI
Thermage fits into any lifestyle and your current beauty regimen:
- FDA approved since 2002
- Uses radiofrequency (RF) technology, which safely heats the deep, collagen rich layers of your skin.
- The heat tightens existing collagen and stimulates new collagen formation over time, which reduces sagging, renews contours and improves the smoothness and texture of the skin’s surface.
- Immediate results are usually visible and improve over time, within 2 to 6 months following a single treatment session
Non-invasive with minimal downtime, so it’s easy to fit into your routine and clinically proven to be safe
- Can be used on all skin colors
- Results usually last up to 2 years, depending on your skin condition and the aging process
- Can be used on many areas of the body
You can resume your normal activities immediately after the treatment. The results usually last up to 2 years.